Improves soil and plant health by activating beneficial microbes, including mycorrhizal fungi.
Growing healthy plants starts with healthy, biologically active soil home to thriving populations of beneficial soil microbes (bacteria and fungi, including mycorrhizal fungi).
Healthy, biologically active soil supports plant health in several ways, like increasing root activity and nutrient uptake, improving soil structure or stimulating plant immunity through the Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR) pathway.
Mycorrcin is a biostimulant that stimulates populations of beneficial soil microbes for healthier, more biologically active soil that supports plant growth.
Use Mycorrcin to:
- Stimulate new root activity
- Activate mycorrhizal fungi association
- Improve soil structure
- Increase calcium and phosphate uptake
- Remedy compaction (by repairing soil aggregate formation)
- Suppress soil disease development
- Improve fruit quality and flavour