BioStart Organic Digester is widely used in New Zealand vineyards, orchards and other horticultural crops to promote the rapid breakdown of prunings, leaf litter, old roots and post-harvest crop trash. Digester speeds up the decomposition of prunings and/or crop trash by activating the decomposition microbes already present in your vineyard, orchard or paddock.
- Efficient return of nutrients and organic matter to the soil which improves plant nutrition
- Increases the soil’s cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the soil’s water-holding capacity
- Improves soil aeration
- Increases root growth by breaking down old roots in mature orchards and vineyards
- Reduces disease pressure in crops by reducing the ability of many fungal and bacterial pathogens to bridge between plants on crop residue.
Organic Mycorrcin is Biogrow Certified Organic.
Want more information?